Spring is close…can you feel it?? I am so ready, it has has been a looong rainy winter here in the Pacific Northwest.
I have been looking through my closet, and making a list of a few things I would like to add this Spring. I definitely don’t have a big wardrobe budget, so I usually find the style I’m looking for and then try to thrift something similar or if it’s something I love, I try to find it at the best price I can!
So, here are some of the pieces I hope to add this Spring.
white skinny jeans, ruffle sweater , wedge espadrilles ,distressed jeans , fringe and lace up sandals
1. White Jeans. I had to recently retire my old pair, so this is at the top of my list! This is something that I will spend a little more on to get the best fit…no one wants a saggy behind!
2. Ruffle Sweater. I recently bought this sweater in Navy and I LOVE it. I tried the Orange on in the store, and cannot believe I left it behind! The fit and color are on point!
3. Wedge Espadrilles. I love this trend, and with a pair of high waisted flares they would be perfect! I love this pair, and have seen several other styles that I love as well.
4. Fringe and lace up sandals. I am definitely adding these to my wardrobe. I love the lace up trend, and the fringe detail on these with the perfect size heel, in my opinion, make the perfect sandal for jeans or a dress!
5. Distressed Jeans. I don’t want too many pairs of ripped denim in my wardrobe. As I get older I know when too much is too much. I love these because “less is more”. Again, this will be a time where I will spend a little more to get the look and fit I’m looking for.
Below are a few more things I thought of as I was writing this post…because isn’t there always one.more.thing.??
Lace up flats...definitely on my want list!
Another piece I would like to add, is a crossbody bag. I usually carry a big bag, but I would love a smaller style for day trips or date nights!
I love this classic sadle bag.
This bag can be used as a crossbody, but also a clutch when the strap is removed.
So, there you have it, just a few “essentials” on my Spring Radar.
p.s. don’t forget to follow me on Instagram too!